Cooking in RV can be one challenging task. Your lifestyle is not the kind where you spend hours preparing one meal of the day. Even though you can, people mostly prefer instant RV meals that take no time to prepare.
Top RV Meals of 2022
Here are the top 3 RV meals you can make on the go!
1- Eggs for Breakfast
Eggs would make the yummiest as well as healthiest breakfast to kick start your day. Plus, the recipe is so simple that all you do is throw all the ingredients in the pan and get delicious egg casserole out. Here is a list of items you need to prepare energy-packed eggs.
- Two average size diced onions
- One large diced potatoes
- 2 – 4 beaten eggs
- Some basil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano powder as per your taste
- Two tablespoon oil
Put oil in a pan, and let it heat for a minute. Then, add onions and let them go brown; add potatoes. Sauté potatoes a little bit, add eggs and all the spices. Cook until you get the desired consistency.
2- Tacos for Snacks/Lunch
Tacos are super easy to make. You can keep your favorite tortillas and make them whenever an uninvited craving pops up. Here is the simplest way of making delicious tacos for your hungry tummy.
The ingredients you need follow as below!
- Two diced tomatoes
- Two diced onions
- Salt, pepper, and Mexican spice mix as per your taste
Prepare the vegetables. Heat the tortillas until they are just how you like them. Put all vegetables, cheese, and spices on top, and enjoy!
3- All Types of Pasta for Dinner
Keep a lot of pasta for your RV meals because this is the food item you can eat daily without getting bored of it because you can prepare it in so many ways. Cheese lovers can add a lot of cheese, while spice lovers can play around with spices and get the desired flavor in pasta.
The first step in preparing any pasta flavor is to boil the pasta in water. Here are a few ways to use boiled pasta to please your stomach!
- In a pan, add oil and tomato paste. After the paste is sautéed, add boiled pasta, and spices as per your taste. Simple red chili pasta is ready.
- For cheese pasta, take basil, cheese, butter, milk cream, and spices. Add butter to the pan on the stove, and let it melt. Then, add cheese and milk cream. After a thick and flexible paste is ready, add pasta and spices. Decorate the final dish with basil.
TNT Mobile Repair Company wants to ensure you lead a peaceful, slow, and happy life in your RV. Most of your time should be spent cooking RV meals, taking care of your plants, and enjoying the views. In contrast, TNT RV Repair will care for RV maintenance, electronic issues, and other RV-relevant problems.